1. Grabbing attention is the first hurdle. Once you have their attention, you must maintain it. One of the best ways to do this is to give your prospect an unexpected payoff at the end of your sales pitch. This “surprise factor” increases the probability your viewer will buy from you
2. People today are starved for good stories. Tell a story. Use stories to make your sales pitch more powerful.
3. A powerful headline not only grabs your reader’s attention but it also establishes your platform from which you can launch into your sales message.
4. Don’t just tell your story. The more you tell, the more you sell. A picture says a thousand words. That’s why I believe in bullet points. They are the cheapest and most powerful way to communicate with your prospect.
5. Your bullets should be no more than three sentences long. They should contain an exciting fact. They should be easy to read and easy to understand. And they should give the prospect a compelling reason to buy from you.
Every element of the system is made with exquisite goose down padding to ensure maximum comfort, features cushions finished with a piping that defines their profile and a distinctive aluminium strip, slightly rounded at the edges which skims the floor, in a brand new polished Brandy colour finish.